- For Marquis Towers, the safe area is the Courtland Garage.
- For the Front 4 Towers it is the 161 Peachtree Center Garage.
EVACUATE - quietly and calmly using your nearest Emergency Stairwell Exit. Use Safe Stairwell Procedures listed below:
- Remove high heeled shoes.
- Move quickly. Walk in a single file using handrails.
- Do not use the elevator.
- Be prepared to move to one side for Emergency Personnel.
- Allow others to enter without holding up traffic.
- Send messengers down letting fire department know of location of physically impaired individuals.
- Do not smoke.
- Do not spread false information.
- Travel as quickly as possible.
- Do not panic or push while exiting the building.
- Report any necessary information to Fire Department or other individuals as you exit the building.
Evacuation of Disabled Persons
- Please be sure to provide your Assistant Property Manager with a list of the names and locations of all persons who require assistance should it become necessary to evacuate the building. Because of emergencies, this list should be updated on a regular basis.
- Any physically impaired individuals on your floor should be assisted into the stairwell by assigned co-workers.
- Safe Refuge areas and Evacuation routes are planned, tested, and posted in case of an emergency evacuation. If an emergency warrants leaving the building, employees should know where these designated safe refuge areas are located.
- Property Management has a list of Safe Refuge Locations.