Nightly janitorial service is provided after building operating hours five nights per week, Monday through Friday. Day porter service for common areas is provided from 7:00 AM until 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Janitorial services are not provided on holidays.
- All personnel may be identified by uniform and picture identification badge.
- Trash generated during the workday will be removed by the building night janitorial service. Trash items should be kept within the office. No items are allowed in hallways, stairwells or lobbies. All cardboard items should be marked trash and broken down as much as possible.
Procedures not included in night cleaning are as follows:
- Cleaning personnel are instructed not to disturb paperwork or any articles left on desks or furniture. Special wall fabrics will not be cleaned.
- Special floor cleaning needs will be addressed with specific instructions received from property management.
- All trash not placed in trashcans should be labeled trash. Orange trash labels can be obtained from the Management Office. All cardboard items should be marked "Trash". Any questionable items will not be removed.
- Computer equipment will not be cleaned.
- The washing of dishes and the cleaning of refrigerators and microwaves are not included in the janitorial contract scope of work.
- Your moving company should remove trash items generated by move-ins, such as boxes, wall protection, pallets and packing materials.
- Old furniture and old computer equipment cannot be disposed of in the building compactor and should be removed from the site by your vendors.
- Special cleaning requests, such as carpet shampooing, cleaning rugs, or furniture may be arranged by contacting your Assistant Property Manager in the Management Office. Fees do apply for these services and require written approval prior to services rendered.